The Arcade opened in 1890, designed by John M. Eisenmann & George H. Smith, it was built by the Detroit Bridge Company. Two nine-story towers located on Euclid and Superior Avenues. Originally two levels of retail shops had five floors of offices above them. In 2001 many of the offices were converted into a Hyatt Hotel.
This is a high-quality 8x10 print, ready for framing. Photo ships within a few days of the order via USPS. All rights are reserved by the photographer and the photo cannot be reproduced without written permission.