Built in 1910 as Observation Elementary School, this four-story brick building was demolished by the Cleveland Public Schools. It was replaced with a new school on the same site that lacks exterior ornamentation like this.
This is a high-quality 8x10 print, ready for framing. Photo ships within a few days of the order via USPS. All rights are reserved by the photographer and the photo cannot be reproduced without written permission.