Forest City Savings & Trust Building, built in 1904 and designed by the firm of Searles & Hirsh. Located at the western end of the Detroit-Superior Bridge, the building housed access to the underground station servicing streetcars which traversed the lower level of the bridge. For many years the restaurant Massimo de Milano occupied the space that was previously that of the bank lobby.
This is a high-quality 8x10 print, ready for framing. Photo ships within a few days of the order via USPS. All rights are reserved by the photographer and the photo cannot be reproduced without written permission.