- Slim folded two pocket wallet
- fits 4 - 6 cards
- fits double folded cash
- handcrafted with choice of leather
- Stitched by hand with your choice of color polyester thread
For those who don't need to carry too many cards or bills, this is the wallet for you. Very classic, slim design that's hardly noticeable in a front or back pocket. With your choice of leather and thread color you have the option to personalize this piece to your own taste and style. This piece will be handcrafted from start to finish here in the US with quality materials to last years to come.
Italian Leather Options - Pueblo, Waxy - Badalssi Carlo Tannery
- Pueblo has a unique buffed grain (top side) that feels amazing. Over time, it develops a beautiful shine and darkening of the color, a patina lovers dream. The flesh side is smooth and uniform. Softer temper yet durable coming in at a thicker 5oz weight.
- Waxy features a dramatic pull up which reveals lighter coloration when the leather is manipulated. This is due to the waxy, oiled tanning process. It is dyed through and has a medium temper. Soft feel on the flesh side and smooth grain side with some occasional milling and wrinkled texture. Rustic look with high quality feel. Also a 5oz weight.
- Chrome-tanned Options
You now also have the option of Santa Rosa top grain, chrome-tanned leather. This rugged leather features a soft temper and dramatic pull-up effect. Pull up refers to the pronounced pop of color that shows through when the leather is manipulated. This comes from the rich oil tannage of the leather and can be buffed out to near original color as desired. Coming in at 3-4oz weight, this is a thinner leather option that will not add much bulk to your pocket.